Tuesday, November 10, 2009

D:

I...just had a fucking miniature breakdown.  This kind of thing really doesn't happen to me often, and I really can't even say what caused it.  I know I've been stressed out.  I skipped class Monday because I just couldn't get myself to go, and I'm behind in two of my classes, which is not. something. I. do.  On top of stresses from school, etc, I'm both stir-crazy from not having a vehicle, and just....really lonely.  I've been craving human contact, badly.  On top of that, everyone I know seems to be in an off mood.  Everyone's stressed, upset, depressed, and it's getting really overwhelming.  I've always been really sensitive to other peoples' emotions, and so being overloaded with everyone's bad juju is hitting hard.  I'm not blaming anyone.  I'm just stressed all around.  I really don't feel up to getting into detail or philosophising or anything.  I just wanted to...I dunno.  Just rant a bit, I guess. 

1 comment:

  1. i hope my little philosophizing wasn't too hard on you, dear. i hope you feel better soon. i think it's just around that time that some of us are going a little nuts, and everyone should have a chance to get away and have what they need. you are no exception. *huggles*

    ReplyDelete