Sunday, October 25, 2009

I Need a Recharge

I'm catching myself falling straight back into the same bad habits.  Sunday already, and I need to clean and do homework for tomorrow.  Damn it. 

Again, I'm finding myself with very little willpower to get up and do...well, much of anything, really.  I need to eat, but don't want to get up and make food.  I need to work on homework, and I need to clean up for inspection tomorrow, but I already feel exhausted and slightly dizzy, and kind of really just want to go back to sleep.  I hate feeling like this. 

I used to have so much drive.  Where did it go?  Even things I care about, I'm having trouble doing.  I promised to write a journal on MB about sexuality/gender identification far too long ago.  It's a subject I can rant on ENDLESSLY, but yet I can't just type out one measly journal.  I've got a backlogue of messages on all sites again.  It's so, so easy to get overwhelmed.  I stop for a single day being energized and vigilant and making progress, and I get a week behind.  Does anyone else ever feel this way? 

Maybe all of this housing shit is gonna help me.  Maybe if they shove me out of my apartment and I leave student housing, I can take a quarter off and get my shit together without having to think, "Well, I can't work on ME, because I have to work on homework." 

Luckily, though, my family's moving here.  I think part of my biggest issue is the lack of support in my city.  I have a few friends here who I love dearly, but who I barely actually see, except at school.  Other than that, my real support system is over the internet, and it's very tough to juggle real life things with IM.  You can't exactly have someone over from the internet to chat with while you clean, which i'd really love sometimes. 

But oh well.  I'll stop whining now.  I'm sure I sound a bit like a lazy, whinging bint, but that's okay.  Just needed to get it out there.  Already feeling better for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment