Monday, October 5, 2009

Much shorter post

Funny how things can work out. Right when my mind's been consumed with paranoia, in comes a mix of Father de Mello, Rochelle, and some situations in RP with Melissa to remind me what's really important, and what it is I'm REALLY scared of.

Funny how many things Mello's led me to. I've gone through so many epiphanies via RP, art, and fanfiction, I've met so many new friends....I found one of my major inspirations (Patrick Wolf) via a Mello fanmix on LJ and found a new teacher in my find of Father de Mello. Inspiration from the character himself--realising his mistakes and realising what things attracted me to him--has helped me to find my confidence and give a name to a lot of things that were mysteries before. Really cementing that I want to get that tattoo I designed around the Old English M. XD

To me, things like this are proof that there's a finesse to life that can't be explained by chance alone. There's an energy there, something that connects us, that brings like things together, that helps us make connections, even subconsciously, that can help us. Reminds me again that I need to look up more on the idea of the "collective unconscious". Reminder noted. XD

Much love, all. <3

This part's really for my benefit. My to-do list and personal "Morgie is bitching at himself because nagging is sometimes the only way to get that lack of an ass moving." In the next couple of weeks (and into the rest of life, too) I need to:
--Do not choose to sleep in that extra hour in lieu of getting my monthly Dart pass. Just get the damned pass. It'll make life much easier later.
--CLEAN, BEETCH. CLEAN. (This includes de-cluttering and resisting the packrat urge. Get trash thrown out, get laundry...laundered, get cans recycled, get apartment vacuumed and sterilised. GET. PAPERS. ORGANIZED. Holy shiz.) Oh, and KEEP IT THAT WAY.
--Do all the things I hate doing, IE doing dishes after I use them, remembering to work out, even when I'm tired, putting things up after I use them....all the basic things I don't do that keep me being an embarrassing, lazy slob.
--Research. Future. Jobs. Also, speaking of money, go into Financial Aid and get direct deposit set up of living expenses [debt] money.
--Get into a good habit of NOT procrastinating. Yes, it sucks, but it's gotta get done some time, whether I like it or not. Get it done earlier, reduce stress later.

How many times have I told myself this stuff? It'll sink in one day. ONE DAY.

1 comment:

  1. i'm totally rofl-ing over the tattoo bit. you'll have to tell me more about it later. on my end it has to do with my fic.

    ReplyDelete